Job Code: [TI23-002]
Location: HQ, Cairo, Egypt
As a Junior Cybersecurity Engineer at Cyber Force, you will be part of a team that provides cybersecurity consultancy services to clients in various industries. You will assist in blue-team and red-team activities, deliver cybersecurity and privacy awareness sessions, work with the SOC team, and help in GRC consultancy services.
- Assist in conducting vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and other red-team activities to identify potential threats and vulnerabilities in client systems.
- Assist in developing and implementing security policies and procedures to protect client systems and data.
- Deliver cybersecurity and privacy awareness sessions to clients to educate them on security best practices and raise awareness of potential threats.
- Work with the SOC team to monitor client systems and respond to security incidents and breaches.
- Help in GRC consultancy services, including developing policies and procedures to meet regulatory requirements and conducting risk assessments.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging threats and security technologies to ensure our systems and infrastructure remain secure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity principles and best practices, including network security, encryption, and authentication protocols.
- Familiarity with security tools such as firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, and vulnerability scanners.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements such as NIST, PCI DSS, and GDPR is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.