1. Junior Technical Sales
- BS degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-2 years of experience in Technical Sales.
- IT, or Information Security Field.
- Relevant work experience in Cybersecurity domains.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sourcing potential new customers and maintaining regular contact with existing customers.
- Fully understanding customer’s needs and requirements.
- Providing advice about the advantages of, services and courses or products.
- Persuading potential customers to purchase products, leading price negotiations, and closing sales.
- Advising customers of updates and new Courses.
- Being familiar with competitors’ activities and products.
- Putting together proposals and tender documents.
- Meeting sales and commission targets.
2. Operations Co-Ordinator
An operations coordinator is responsible for the management of departments required to run the operations of a business. This may include planning purchases, negotiating contracts, and coordinating the business budget. Interaction with relevant corporate personnel is a must in order to fulfill general office duties to meet high performance. A bachelor’s degree will most likely be required for an operations coordinator to advance into a managerial or executive role.
Responsibilities for Operations Coordinator
- Oversee different departments working together to achieve high performance.
- Plan purchases and sales orders
- Negotiate procurement with contractors and suppliers
- Coordinate budget, services, equipment, and commodities within company policy and procedure
- Create reports for a business expense, financial records, and audits
- Conduct general and clerical office tasks
- Analyze and coordinate the supply chain of the business
- Liaise with relevant corporate personnel at all levels
Qualifications for Operations Coordinator
- Adequate experience as a coordinator in a business environment required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient in technology and general office equipment
- Certification of a project management professional credential may be required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision